It's that time of year again folks! As most of you know, I do reviews for other bath and beauty artisans all across the world every year! I pick these companies in December and announce them on the 1st of January. This year, I am doing a sum total of SIX REVIEWS only. So. Would you like to be one? Here are this year's requirements and instructions for submitting your Royal Review entry.
R e q u i r e m e n t sI do have a few wee requirements for you but don't worry, they aren't crazy or hard to meet!
1. Your company must be at least a year old on January 1st, 2016.
2. It is not a requirement for you to be a soap maker but your products must still fall into the bath/body category. Bath salts, scrubs, lotions, lip balms, bath bombs, bubble bars are all acceptable.
3. You must currently be selling your goods online via a private website or marketplace (ie Etsy, Storenvy, etc.)
4. You must have the ability to create a coupon or discount code for the Royal Court.
5. You must be absolutely in love with what you do! :D
I n s t r u c t i o n sIf your company meets the above critera, suh-weet! Here's how you can enter! Please send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Copy/Paste the following into a new email subject form
"2016 ROYAL REVIEW ENTRY FOR (your company name in all caps)"
2. Write a brief email explaining who you are, what you love creating, and why you think you should be a Royal Review.
3. Insert links to all of your social media, including YouTube channels and Instagram handles.
4. Tell me how much of a discount you would like to offer the Royal Court if you are picked.
5. Take a deep breath and press that send button!
Please submit your entry no later than DECEMBER 20TH, 2015 or you will not be considered. Thanks so much and the very best of luck!